before you begin
- Adjust the rise setting to suit your baby.
- Choose the absorbency that you require and stu? the pocket.
lying nappy changes
- Lay nappy down on change mat, charcoal side facing up with the pocket at the top.
- Lay your baby on top of the nappy with the pocket at their lower back.
- Pull the front of the nappy up between your baby’s legs
- Fasten the right side waist snaps, starting with the bottom snap to secure the ?t around the legs, working up to the top snap.
- Fasten the left side wing, again, begining from the bottom snap, working up to the top snap. For very small babies, cross the left wing over the right wing. Done!
- Make sure that you have fitted the nappy to your child before using it as a pull-up to determine the correct snap positions. To use as a pull-up nappy you will need to loosen the waist snaps one position to allow to pull up and down with ease.
- Fasten the nappy to the correct settings for your child.
- With hands either side, inside the nappy have your child step into the nappy and pull up as you would a pair of underpants. Easy!