prior to first use
Wash in plain warm water before first use to remove any residue and to increase the absorbency of your nappies. Bamboo fabric will take a few washes to reach maximum absorbency. We recommended to change your baby more frequently for the first 2 or 3 washes to prevent any leaks.
ezy washing instructions
- Shake or scrape any excess solids into toilet and give nappy a quick rinse. Plain wet nappies can go straight into the nappy bucket.
- Remove inserts from pocket and pop nappy and inserts into a nappy bucket with a tight fitting lid. No water is required.
- Every second day, empty the contents of the nappy bucket into the washing machine. Run machine on a rinse cycle in plain cold water with no detergent.
- Add 1/4 the recommended amount of a plain laundry detergent and run the machine on a heavy duty wash cycle. Do not add fabric softeners or laundry soakers such as Nappysan. If you feel you would like extra sanitation, you can add Dettol Sanitary Laundry rise to the final rinse cycle.
- Line dry in or tumble dry on low heat setting. When line drying, hang nappies horizontally over the line to prevent stretching of the leg elastic.